Madman Entertainment is Australia’s biggest independent film and television distributor – creating and distributing content into cinemas, film festivals, TV channels and digital platforms nationally. We’re passionate about special interest content like anime, documentaries, indie and Australian films and collectable TV series.
We are looking for a Digital Paid Media Specialist to join our in-house team to manage and optimise paid media campaigns for our theatrical, home entertainment, events and video streaming initiatives. If you’re experienced in paid digital media and excited about an opportunity to work in the entertainment industry we’d love to talk to you.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, co-ordinate and execute paid media campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and other programmatic media
- Work closely with the designers and content producers to ensure all content is optimized for paid media and meets industry specifications
- Analyze campaign metrics to provide actionable insights and make recommendations for continuous improvement of current and future campaigns
- Keep informed on the latest SEO, SEM, digital marketing industry information, trends and opportunities
Ideal Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years experience in a digital marketing department or agency
- Hands on experience building, targeting and running media campaigns across Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to work with in-house clients to develop ideas and strategize goals for media campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical capacity; ability to work with technical teams & quickly learn new systems
- Great communication skills; able to understand marketing strategies & briefs and to communicate technical concepts effectively with clients of all skill levels
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills; proficient with Google Analytics, Excel (advanced) and other other tools for campaign performance analysis
- Great at writing creative briefs for designers and experience copywriting for ad copy
Why work with us?
We’re real fans of the content we work with and have a lot of fun working together. You can expect an open and collaborative environment with great resources and plenty of fun perks in our East Melbourne office, a short walk to the Melbourne CBD.